Table of Contents
- Shannon’s Note
- Nursery Update
- Upcoming Deliveries
- Backyard Ecology Resources
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Did you know that fall is the best time to plant native perennial wildflowers, trees, and shrubs? I’m hosting a free webinar in September that will discuss why this is true and offer tips for fall planting. Registration is required and is limited to 95 participants. I hope you’ll be able to attend.
We still have a good selection of plants available, and this is the best time of year to plant. (Join me for my free webinar in a couple of weeks if you want to learn more about that.) We’re also already starting to make plans for next year.
Our next pre-ordered deliveries will be Friday and Saturday in Glasgow and Bowling Green, respectively. The ordering deadline for both dates is noon on Thursday, Sept. 8, 2022.
- Friday, Sept. 9, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
- Beaver Trail Park parking lot
- Bowling Green
- Saturday, Sept. 10, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
- Parking lot of the WKU Small Business Development Center – in front of the old Big Lots
I can’t believe the season is almost over – this will be our last scheduled set of deliveries to Bowling Green and Glasgow, then a plant sale in Nashville, and another plant sale in Bowling Green. Pre-orders will be available for both plant sales.
Books, Gift Certificates, and Honey
Native Wildflowers for Pollinators and Wildlife (Click on a thumbnail for detailed information about that plant.)
Native Grasses for Pollinators and Wildlife (Click on a thumbnail for detailed information about that plant.)
Native Shrubs and Trees for Pollinators and Wildlife (Click on a thumbnail for detailed information about that plant.)
Pre-Order Logistics and What to Expect
- E-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- List of items, sizes, and quantities that you want to order.
- Ordering deadline: noon on Thursday, Sept., 8.
- Orders are filled in the order that I receive them.
- I will make sure I have everything you want and send you the total for the order.
- On the day of the delivery:
- I will have your order ready to go when you arrive.
- You can pay by cash, check, or card.
- If you are not satisfied with any of the plants that I picked for you, please let me know before you leave with them and I will be happy to keep those plants. I am not responsible for plants after you take possession of them.
Backyard Ecology Resources
Subscribe to the Busy Bee Nursery and Consulting email list to have these newsletters emailed to you.
Busy Bee Nursery and Consulting
Helping you create the pollinator and wildlife habitat of your dreams, so you can enjoy your land and care for the plants and animals that also call your property home.